Owner Occupier

High quality cover for your home and possessions at affordable prices!

Your home is a big part of your life, therefore it’s essential to ensure that you have the right insurance policy in place to cover your home and its contents.

Cover includes:

  • Loss or Damage Cover includes perils such as fire, flood, storm, theft, smoke damage, riots, explosion, impact, escape of water/oil, malicious damage and subsidence
  • Property Owner’s Liability up to £2 million
  • 90 days unoccupancy allowed
  • ‘New for old’ replacement of items

Additional options include:

  • Alternative accommodation – up to 20% of the sum insured;
  • Damage to locks and replacement of keys up to £500;
  • Removal of debris and cover of building fees;
  • Cover for loss or damage to pipes, drains and cables, fixed glass, sanitary ware, gardens, trace and access and emergency access;

Been turned down for your home insurance in the past?

Try RLA Insurance today! We can cover properties of non-standard construction, such as those made from timber or glass or with 100% flat roofs.

We also provide cover for those working or trading from home, or with previous claims histories and a history of CCJ’s or bankruptcy.

If you’re looking for comprehensive cover at a truly competitive prices, then call us today on 0333 000 0169 or get an instant online quote!